Clinics & Services
- Family Planning – For Emergency contraception advice contact your local Pharmacy or request an ‘emergency’ appointment with the Doctor. Routine Family Planning advice can be requested from the Practice Nurse. Out of hours emergency contraception can be obtained from a Family Planning Clinic or bought from a Pharmacy.
- Immunisations For Adults – this includes Rubella and shingles vacinations and, in the autumn ’Flu injections. All children are recommended to have a full course of immunisations. All vaccinations are done by the Practice Nurse.
- Chronic Disease Review – patients with a history of asthma, heart disease, high blood pressure, chronic obstructive airway disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, epilepsy or mental health problems are advised to be reviewed on a six monthly basis with a nurse or doctor appointment. You may be reminded to attend for review.
- Medicals- are not covered by the NHS.
- Flu Clinics - Flu clinic are available between September and February.
Please note that the Alexandra Avenue Walk-in Centre is no longer available for patients registered with us. Please ask at reception about our extended access hubs.